South Lake Tahoe
Nestled in the pines, adjacent to a State Forest and just a short walk from glorious Lake Tahoe is a wonderful place to rehab and heal. Lake Tahoe is known for its amazing weather, wildlife, outdoor living and healthy attitude. The summer months here are warm. The smell of the forest is delightful. Meanwhile the winter months bring snow and quiet peace. For many, it is perfect for drug rehab treatment.
Our South Lake Tahoe drug rehab program campus was completely renovated in 2008. It is totally designed to help you complete your drug rehab addiction treatment in comfort. Our residential building has plenty of rooms to choose from. Best of all, the campus contains a brand new sauna and exercise room. As you progress in your recovery, trips to Lake Tahoe to swim or hike are available in a supervised setting.
Among the many recreational activities available on site during drug rehab treatment are:
- A volleyball court
- A bumper pool table
- Ping pong (table tennis)
- Foosball, basketball, horseshoe pit, walking trail, exercise equipment.
This drug rehab program features:
- Inpatient alcohol and drug rehab and treatment.
- Our much-heralded dry sauna detoxification program
- Results-based treatment for one flat rate. The client takes as long as necessary to recover.
- A 2:1 staff/client ratio.
- 24-hour access to our Graduate Assurance Program after treatment.
- Our certified staff, whose knowledge and experience with drug and alcohol rehab, detox and recovery is unmatched.
An unbeatable match of surroundings and services make the Narconon South Lake Tahoe Alcohol and Drug rehab facility the ideal place for many to receive the help they long for and deserve. Call now to speak to a qualified intake specialist at 800-556-8885. Or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you shortly.